This page is featured on a site called "Now Now Now"
Below is a list of things that I am busy with now:
- We've kicked off our first week of our Freedom Masterclass with 7 focused people looking to change their lives in the next 6-months. Our first meetup was amazing and I'm excited about what we're going to achieve in the next 6 months. (if you're interested in the next course click here)
- Just launched a project built purely on love ❤️. Building a free community using music to connect people. Check it out here.
- Planning a book that I've been meaning to write for almost 18-months.
- I qualified an NLP practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) last weekend. I loved the process and have enrolled for the next level to specialise in a technique called Timeline Therapy.
- The Nepal photo book and fundraising project for Nepal's earthquake. Take a look, we still have copies for sale through the site.
- I have cycled from Johannesburg to Kilimanjaro to raise money for kids in Africa that walk more than an hour to get to school. (www.joburg2kili.com.)
Current Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Reading: Eat. Pray. Love. Elizabeth Gilbert. I'm reading this book for inspiration and writing techniques that I am going to use when I write my book.
I've recently finished reading "The ethical slut" - a really interesting perspective on sex and relationships.
Catching up with great mates Simon and Lillie at the Vaal River a few weeks ago, before they left for a new adventure in Panama!