This page is featured on a site called "Now Now Now"
Below is a list of things that I am busy with now:
- We've kicked off our first week of our Freedom Masterclass with 7 focused people looking to change their lives in the next 6-months. Our first meetup was amazing and I'm excited about what we're going to achieve in the next 6 months. (if you're interested in the next course click here)
- Just launched a project built purely on love ❤️. Building a free community using music to connect people. Check it out here.
- I have started writing my book. Finally. It's a basically a travel memoir of my journey since I left South Africa in May 2014. Think of it as - Eat Pray Love for boys.
- I qualified an NLP practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) last weekend. I loved the process and have enrolled for the next level to specialise in a technique called Timeline Therapy.
- The Nepal photo book and fundraising project for Nepal's earthquake. Take a look, we still have copies for sale through the site.
- I have cycled from Johannesburg to Kilimanjaro to raise money for kids in Africa that walk more than an hour to get to school. (www.joburg2kili.com.)
Reading: The Untethered Soul - a book recommended to me by one of my clients! (Thank you Simone.)
A selfie with my nieces, they can walk to school and I go and fetch them each day - what a blessing.